Hyper-Street 3 Coil-over Lowering Kit compatible with Scion FR-S 2013-16 features “Inverted” mono-tube shocks for superior piston strength to enhance overall ride comfort on lowered vehicles compares to traditional upright shocks. Featuring 32 damping force adjust-ability to provide user to customize ride experience when driving over bumpy roads. Utilized lightweight aluminum hardware wheres applicable to reduce overall weight without compromise rigidity, with extra thick top plate to prevent warping over time. Also, depends on vehicle chassis clearance, pillow ball camber plate are available as added bonus. You can ensure you are getting the best option to lower your vehicle without sacrificing comfort too much yet improves overall handling driving experience.
- Inverted Mono-Tube Shocks With 32 Damping Force Adjustable.
- Larger Capacity of Oil Improves Damping Force Stability.
- Low Repulsive Force To Improve Ride Comfort On Lowered Vehicles.
- Full Length Strut Adjustment – Lowers The Car Without Shorten Spring Travel.
- Pillow Ball Top Mount Available Wheres Applicable.
- Lightweight Aluminum Hardware Are Utilized To Reduce Overall Weight
*Rear Shocks – Traditional Upright
Rev9 offers a 1 Year Warranty from date of purchase when purchased from an Authorized Dealer such as Aresmotorsports. Rev9 requires proof of purchase from an authorized dealer.
|DAMPING LEVELS||32 Levels|
|SPRING RATE(FRONT)||10 kg/mm (560 lbs/inch)|
|SPRING RATE(REAR)||8 kg/mm (448lbs/inch)|
|Spring Length(Front)||180 mm|
|Spring Length(Rear)||160 mm|
|Camber Plate(Front)||Yes, With Pillow Ball|
|Spring Inner Diameter(Front)||62 mm (2.44 inch)|
|Spring Inner Diameter(Rear)||62 mm (2.44 inch)|