(Ares) warrants its products to be free from manufacturer’s defects due to workmanship and material. Please read our Warranty Policy carefully and follow our Return, Replacement, and Refund Policy when returning a product to Ares Power.
New and unused returns
Ares will accept any returns within 30 days of purchase of any products that were purchased directly from Ares Power that are unused. All returns must be new and in the original packaging for a full refund. If the return is past 30 days of the original purchase, new and unused, a store credit will be given.
All warranty is limited only to the repair and/or replacement of the Ares product. Under no circumstances will the obligation or liability of Ares exceed the purchase price of the product as indicated on the original bill of sale. Ares excludes and disclaims any liability or obligation for incidental or consequential damages and cost related to such damages including but not limited to installation, removal or repair labor, rental vehicles, tow or any other inconvenience costs. Such costs will be the responsibility of the vehicle owner.
Ares does not warranty any open box, used or items purchased from third party eBay sellers.
- Turbochargers that have been opened or modified
- Any products that have been cut, welded, or modified
- Any Scorcher Electronics that have been installed and non-defective
Missing ItemsIf you are missing any items, fill out the online form at aresmotorsports.com or contact us at 626-329-2601. Please have the following items ready:
- Part Number
- Copy of invoice
- List of items missing
- A photo of a round green sticker located on all exhaust products, filters, air intakes, intercoolers, etc.
- Your contact information
If you are going to return any product back to Ares, you must first receive an RGA (Returns Good Authorization) number and write that number on the box you are returning, along with a copy of the RGA sent to you. All shipments being returned to Ares must be shipped prepaid by the customer.
If you are requesting a replacement part, you must first receive an RGA and Ares must receive the item for inspection. After review of the product returned and approval by our returns department, Ares will then send a replacement item. Ares will not send any replacement part before receiving the warranty return.
- Ares warrants their products to be free from manufacturer’s defects due to workmanship and material.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferrable.
- Proof purchase of the Ares product is required for all warranty claims.
- Warranty is valid provided Ares instructions for installation and/or cleaning were properly followed.
- Proper maintenance with regular inspections of product is required to insure warranty coverage.
- Damage due to improper installation, abuse, unauthorized repair or alteration is not warranted.
- Incidental or consequential damages or cost, including installation and removal of part, incurred due to failure of Ares product is not covered under this warranty.
- All warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement of the Ares part.